Darklands.rocks

For all the videos of the Darklands Blog and many more, with the ability to search, build playlists and other cool features, just go to http://www.darklands.rocks

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Grave digger (SOtD CMLXII)

I had never used live videos in the Song Of the Day until last month.
To announce Floor Jansen as the new Nightwish singer I had to use a live performance video.
And then I thought it would be nice if I started to have monthly a live video. There are great live videos out there that I would love to share with you.
Since the Nightwish post was on the tenth, and it's a nice round number, the tenth of each month will have a live concert video.

Today I start with a song from Grave Digger performed live at Wacken Open Air 2010 with Hansi Kürsch and Van Canto.

Grave Digger - Rebellion

No comments:

Post a Comment